Sunday, August 17, 2008

What In Who's Backyard?

I keep partially drawing comics and then stopping. Some little thing always gets in my way. Most recently was a writing problem where I just can't seem to think of the right dialogue to get it to work the way I want it to. What a hassle. However, I need to get my ass drawing more so while I'm playing around with a couple things I'll just draw whatever. Any suggestions? The more creative the suggestion the more likely I am to do it and post it.

Near the top of my To-Do-List is to find where the hell those remaining prize letters went...hopefully they remain in the material plane. I'm really not sure what the hell happened to them. Shameful I know.

I have just now realized the music I had pressed play to isn't playing...karma at work? I wouldn't doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment