Sunday, November 2, 2008

Art-Post-A-Day Challenge: Wild Card

Day 7: Wild CardThere was no theme for this final round, so I just drew whatever came into my head. I also used it as an excuse to draw in profile, because that can always use some work. If I didn't have to go read a shit-ton of boring stuff for school, I'd love to ink this and color it, but those are the breaks.

Before I go, I'd like to give a big shout out to Miss Melinda for creating such a fun challenge. Although it added to my heap of stuff to do I had a blast and got to create some fun stuff I wouldn't have otherwise. We'll have to do it again sometime.

3 comments:

  1. Jesse-- you are awesome. Thanks so much for all the art!

    And don't forget to vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absentee voted quite some time ago.

    ReplyDelete