Monday, September 10, 2012

Timecard Typography: Jan-Sep 2012

You may recall that I try to write my name on my theater timecard in a different style every time we get new ones. However, this year I've been absolutely terrible at remembering to take pictures of them. It hasn't helped that with my other jobs I've had a lot less hours over there. But regardless of my excuses, I don't have picture of over half the ones from this year. I really need to start carrying my camera with me wherever I go.

I always hate to lose a timecard to the ether, but those are the breaks. What's really sad is that most of the ones I do have were taken on my phone, and my phone takes terrible pictures. And I just got a new phone recently and apparently it takes unusably terrible pictures (guess which photo it is!)

But without further ado, here they are.




















No comments:

Post a Comment