Saturday, February 6, 2010

Letter Extravaganza '09: Part 4

      It's time for a new batch of letters! I'm happy to report that this batch puts me over the 50% hump and on my way into the home stretch. Hard to imagine that there are only 3 more batches until I'm done. Truthfully I'm looking forward to it. Not because I'm not enjoying writing letters, but just because I feel kind of bad for taking my sweet ass time writing them.
      I'm sorry! I'll get back to work on the next batch right away.


16.


17.

18.

19.

20.

Unicorns Vs. Narwhals (#17 even though I forgot to number that one *cough*) is copyright Adrian Molina and his outstanding animated short can be seen here. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (#20) was written by Lewis Carroll; its copyright has expired, but credit where credit is due.

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone else recognize the Mad Hatter?

    Love the expression on the tortoise.

    RMH

    ReplyDelete