Friday, October 3, 2008

Guess Who's Tired?

Hello all. I am not dead. However, when things at school get busy I tend to lose interest in a lot of the things I enjoy doing. I don't read books for fun or draw much, even though I really like to do those things. This is probably because while they are simple activities they do require energy and effort. Unfortunately for me energy and effort aren't things I have to spare. Fall break is coming up, so I hope to force myself to get something cool done then, but knowing me who knows what will happen. Chances are that I'll just relax and sleep as much as I want. Both options seem appealing.

The one thing I have been making a point to do is to go to Go Club every Wednesday. There's going to be a Go tournament in about two weeks so that should be awesome. Last time I took part I was still pretty green, so hopefully this time I'll be able to kick ass on a greater scale. Speaking of Go, if anyone ever feels like they want to play a game with me I'd be happy to take you on. Part of the fun of Go is that the handicap system allows you to have fun games with people of all sorts of skill levels. If you don't know how to play I'd be glad to teach you. It's really quite simple to learn the basics.

Perhaps once I get my thesis topic all settled and the proposal all written out I'll be able to settle into a school groove that will allow me to do more drawing. I certainly hope so. At the very least I really should try to get myself in the habit of taking more pictures, I see photo worthy things all the time after all.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment