Friday, May 21, 2010

Books (again)

I have a confession to make. I haven't been getting any work done on the last couple letters. I haven't really gotten much done in general. As my last post may have hinted at, I have been reading a lot this month. Just this month alone I've read 13 books. To be fair 2 of them were graphic novels and one of them was an audio book, but in my world those count. Even if you don't count them I'd still have read about 3,500 pages so far. Which seems like quite a lot.

Like Thor when he tried to empty a horn holding the ocean, I am sure that my seemingly unquenchable thirst for books will meet its match soon enough. Until I hit that tipping point here is a list of everything I've read so far this month.
  1. Small Gods by. Terry Pratchett
  2. Going Postal by. Terry Pratchett
  3. Tommysaurus Rex by. Doug TenNepal
  4. American Born Chinese by. Gene Luen Yang
  5. Too Many Curses by. A. Lee Martinez
  6. Monstrous Regiment by. Terry Pratchett
  7. The Nameless Witch by. A. Lee Martinez
  8. Tokyo Suckerpunch by. Isaac Adamson
  9. Bet Me by. Jennifer Crusie
  10. Charmed Life by. Diana Wynne Jones
  11. The Lives of Christopher Chant by. Dianna Wynne Jones
  12. Me Talk Pretty One Day by. David Sedaris
  13. Fraud by. David Rakoff

If you're curious about any of these let me know and I will tell you what I thought of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment