Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello, Insane Zebra Hats

As many of you know, one of my go-to cheapskate gift ideas is to make a mix CD and spice it up with some album art. No album is complete without a name so I just use an anagram of the person's name. In fact, you can even find a couple of them somewhere inside this ol' blog. Others you cannot because there was a time in my life when I didn't take pictures of these things before sending them off. But I have learned my lesson! Here is the latest one: Hello, Insane Zebra Hats.

It turns out I cannot draw insane zebra hats without giggling. They are just too silly.

2 comments:

  1. zebra hats, insane...

    missed the drawings

    rmh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this album cover, and the girl's zebra glasses make me chuckle. :D

    ReplyDelete