Thursday, March 3, 2011

Random Photographs

As I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been very good about updating recently. I've kind of had to sideline some of my projects temporally so I can concentrate on other things. Namely finding another job and getting everything moved out and cleaned up at my old apartment. However, I feel bad about leaving you all in the lurch so here are some random photographs I've taken recently.


This is a cup of gummi bears after they were left submerged in sierra mist for a couple days. As you can see they get pretty bloated and gross. Also, a word of warning, they taste awful afterwards. Absolutely awful.



This is picture of the cupboard at my new apartment. One of these things is not like the others. Can you guess which one?

Here is another picture from my new apartment. These look like drawers, but they most definitely are not. Apparently I wasn't the only person who kept forgetting and then trying to open them because my roommate Sammi decide to put up this warning. However, unlike real hoez these drawers are not at all loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment