Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm On The Case

It's been awhile since I've updated, but don't be worried. I'm working on a neat project. I can, however, give you the next best thing to content: other people's content. Hooray!
-------------------------------------------------
+If any of you are looking for something to watch I suggest you check out August 11th's episode of The Daily Show. It's over on Hulu. As great as that show always is, they were firing on all cylinders yesterday. Plus there's a truly great bit with Larry Wilmore. Oh, and the guest, Austan Goolsbee, is actually capable of talking economics in a simple and understandable way.

+The cutest thing ever in comic form: Part 1 & Part 2

+I've just watched this video and it had me laughing out loud. Simply titled, "Girlfriend Doesn't Realize Boyfriend is on Vacation".

+ If anyone is looking to expand their list of webcomics, might I suggest "The Meek". It is full page story style, instead of strip style. Plus it isn't just gorgeous to look at, it's also got a story and characters that are a lot of fun. They just finished the first chapter so now is the perfect time to hop aboard the meek train. A word of warning, the main character is naked...which seems odd at first, but actually works for the story. So go figure.

Talk to you all later.

P.S. The Ames Lettering Guide is such a sweet tool. I highly recommend it for all your lettering needs.

2 comments:

  1. That crab comic is pretty darn cute, I must say. But the boyfriend on vacation thing just stressed me out. How can you laugh at that? It was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I laugh at it? Because it is ridiculous. It is utterly absurd. It only wouldn't be funny if the guy hadn't told her about the trip, but he did...multiple times.

    ReplyDelete