Sunday, August 2, 2009

Color Phrases

        I recently got it into my head to try fitting color words into normal phrases. Turns out you get some strange results.

"always aGREE Not to say goodbye"

"like toFU, SCHIAparelli's designs are bland"

"real men never YELL 'OW'"

"when fishinG OLDEN RODs are best"

"after supPER I WINK, LEtting her know I caRE. Damn my muteness!"

        While trying to come up with something for Fuschia, I came across the word "Chiasma". Apparently it is the point of contact between paired chromatids during meiosis where genetic material is exchanged. Which means that if I ever meet a biologist I've got a pick up line.

        "Hey baby, how about we make like chromatids during the prophase of meiosis and make a chiasma?"

        Actually I would never say that, but someone should. Someone should!

No comments:

Post a Comment