Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dreaming

My enveloping continues. Also I've been playing with sidewalk chalk. People will give you bizarre looks when you tell them you spent the day partaking of a child's activity, but it is a lot of fun. It's like legal graffiti. In fact I think I might go out again to do some more tomorrow. After all I think the only plan I have for tomorrow is to go driving with my mom so she can show me the route to the hospital in case my sister goes into labor and I have to drive her there. Which reminds me that I really should get back to work on getting my driver's license. I really don't care about it at all, but it would be nice to not have to deal with it anymore.

In other news I think I am a contender for most interesting dreams. Last night my dream had adventure, sex, zombies, wisecracks, knitting, an artistic montage scene, and a flame thrower. Just not in that order. Let's see you top that!

One letter remains! I'm almost done with these prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment