Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Postcards: Mama

I made a postcard to (hopefully) cheer someone up. If you've seen the movie Mama then this should ring a bell (hopefully). If you haven't seen it then (hopefully) you'll like it anyway! In either case this was the first movie I ever saw with them! Ahh...memories.




Anyways, I'm kind of shocked it turned out so well. I felt a little silly for drawing fanart for a movie like this, but who cares! Sure it's far from the best horror movie around, but gal-darn-itI kind of like it anyway. There is a lot of really interesting imagery at work in the film, plus I quite liked the characters. Okay, I also liked the whole premise as well as the ending. So whatever! Think of me what you will.

And you know what? I rather like what this drawing looked like in just Black&White, so I think I'll post that too!


No comments:

Post a Comment