Thursday, February 7, 2008

Claw 02/06/08


So guess what? This isn't today's comic, today's comic is sitting in my sketch book unscanned, because once again the people in the library are so freaking high they can't realize that the one highly obvious computer that's hooked up to a scanner shouldn't be used for writing your paper for class. For the love of God people, how stupid can people get. I really like today's comic! I thought to myself, "Damn, this totally makes up for yesterday's garbage". But now it can't go up on time.

Whatever. Today is rainy and I'm wet and not pleased. This comic is one I wasn't going to put up because it references LC news which most of my readers here wouldn't get. Basically RAs (Resident Assistants) are now called CLAs (Community Living Assistants), which sounds a little bit too much like an evil organization when you pronounce it "claw".

No comments:

Post a Comment