Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Well it's been awhile without an update, but I've just finished the first half of my store-bought style handmade valentines.
First up is a Ghostwriter themed one. It is really hard to think of something to do for something as odd as Ghostwriter, but I figured that something that involved reading and those notebooks the kids were always writing in would work.

























Then next are my The Weekenders ones! You just gotta love Tino, Lor, Tish and Carter.























Because a lot of people have never seen the show before, here is what you need to know to understand the cards:
* They end every show by saying "Later days"
*Carter has horrible handwriting

I'll put the other ones up once I've finished coloring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment