Sunday, February 17, 2008

Say What?

Hmmm...I'm not sure why, but I'm not liking the art for a lot of the strips I've done so far. Looking back I'm not sure why some of them are so sub par. Time constraints? Laze? Who knows. I mean here is a page of my sketch book that a drew while half my attention was on watching cartoons.
You'd think something I had the whole day to do would be better. I'm toying with the idea of doing pages instead of strips. Strips are a lot of fun to do, but it's people who do full pages that I really look up to. The only thing is I like the idea of having to put out something everyday. I certainly doubt my ability to do a full page a day, especially without a scanner, because I spend quite a lot of time at the library already trying to get stuff done to scan. Maybe I could take two days to do a page and then put them up on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and then do simple strips on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm not really sure. I'll put some work into it and try to figure it out. But until I do you can still expect a new strip up on weekdays. Monday being my triumphant return from my Valentine break.

No comments:

Post a Comment