Thursday, June 11, 2009

Inner Voices or: Plan B


      A rough camera photo of the comic I did today. I'll fix it up, add some more detail, and color it later. By later I of course mean once I get back the capability. I just felt I should keep up my streak of posting that I seem to have going this week. Also since I mentioned this incident a couple days ago, the connection might be lost if I didn't post it now. There are parts of it I love and yet parts of it I despise. I really need to work on some things so they'll stop looking like crap.

      Trying to think of strange outfits for the various parts of your inner dialogue is actually quite fun. Having my sense of pride wear a top hat and no shirt, personally, cracks me up. Also I've now memorized the html code for with which to add indentations into this blog. While it is a bit of a hassle for me, I'll do it for you dear readers. Although I doubt you really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment