Thursday, June 25, 2009

Voice On Tape

        I really hate listening to my voice on a recording...or seeing myself on a recording. I eventually gave up trying to get a message that isn't lame, because it just wasn't happening. I doubt it ever will. I need to get on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" so I can try to get Carl Kasell to do it for me.

        It is kind of sad that I can look at stuff I draw and not be happy with it. Yet at the same time I'll look back at old stuff and that is all even worse. It seems that despite improvement I'm still not satisfied. I suppose this is a good thing, but it still annoying. I'm eventually going to stop doing these journal comics and get into a fictional strip, but I want it to have some structure and therefore it'll take a while for me to figure out. Until then you'll have to put up with my boring exploits.

        Scheduling these automatic updates hasn't been working out too great in recent updates. I must be doing something wrong. Well here's hoping it works this time.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, homes. I always think my recorded voice sounds too manish. >.> I've tried making recordings in a higher register, but then I just sound like a bad anime voice actor. It's an exercise in futility...X0

    ReplyDelete