Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rise, Rise, Riiiiiise!

        Yup, I'm pretty sure my yeast is dead. It really isn't surprising when you consider it is getting kind of old and I wasn't aware you're supposed to refrigerate the little guys after opening. The pizza I made with it was still pretty awesome. Pesto sauce topped with mushrooms, olives, garlic, and mozzarella.

        This wasn't supposed to be today's comic; I did this one last minute. I have multiple comics penciled out and then I've been getting lazy about actually inking and coloring them. I've also been distracted with writing a script for an actual comic. Get some practice in doing that sort of storytelling. It is sure to suck, but I've got to spin shit before I can spin gold. Well that story is going to be awhile anyway. This week will be more of the same and then I've got something special planned for next week's installments.

        My birthday is tomorrow. I'm not sure what to feel about that. Someone should give me a job as a present, that would be awesome. I should also get myself some Joel Plaskett music so I can stop listening online. Damn those Canadian musicians and their quality tunes! Hmmm...I should probably ink Thursday's comic sometime today so I don't have to worry about it on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment