Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Haven't Forgotten...Yet

Yes I've been neglecting this blog and I'm sorry. It is only because of a lack of content to post with. I'm working on something right now that I'm almost done penciling and I have grand plans for June. So let us see where that goes.

For those of you who still check this site all the time and have your smiles fade upon discovering my lack of content, I'm going to make it up to you. Send me an email at daemonkryn at gmail with "I Read Your Crappy Blog" as the subject line. I will then send you further instructions to receive a super sweet prize. Offer ends in one week.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to listen to some Animorphs: The Radio Drama Uncensored while I try to finish some pencil work so I can get to inking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment