Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let's Run Away Together

Ugh. Finals. I had to give a speech today and it did not go well. I had the thing down pat, but I got super nervous and mucked it up. Oh well. The good thing about finals is that the relief at being done with the class makes up for any failure.

Well at least the alphabetical order in which I've been posting these crazy pictures has decided to give me two stinkers at once. How thoughtful.

*shudder*

Sorry about those. Actually my two least favorite of the bunch. Who would have thought they'd team up to gang up on my ego? Certainly not I. Ok, I can't bear to look anymore, I'm off to write another paper. Hopefully it will be easy and I'll get done super fast...not bloody likely. It is pretty sad that I'm actually looking forward to the 36 hour train ride.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like somebody needs a hug. *digital hug*

    It's not much, but it's the best I can do from thousands of miles away. :p

    ReplyDelete