Monday, May 5, 2008

Minnesota Where Art Though?

Oh that big headed boy, where on earth did he get those fish? The world may never know. I have my own theories as I'm sure you do as well.

Looks like my last post managed to make it before the midnight mark which means I'll have to post today to keep the streak running. I made my first trip to Powell's today and picked up plenty of reading material for the train ride back home. I have a final tomorrow, which I'm not too worried about, but will require some preparation work on my part. What a hassle. I just want school to be over.

That desk drawer really is made of wood and I may never rid myself of the shame of forgetting that.

Also, I lied earlier in this post; this was actually my second trip to Powell's. The first one resulted in me getting lost and returning to the bus stop in shame. Schoolmates and Oregon natives love to laugh at my over this. Geography and navigation are two of my worst subjects, I cannot stress this enough. Never ask me for directions, because I will not know. And if I do know I know in such a way that will not make any sense to you.

"Go straight until you reach that weird looking building and then take a right at that corner I always turn right at."

No comments:

Post a Comment