Friday, April 2, 2010

Letter Extravaganza '09: Part 6

        30 letters down and 5 remaining. Those last few are pretty much all late responders so I don't feel as bad about their long wait. Regardless it will be nice to be done. I've actually gotten a couple of letters back and once I finish up the list I can get on to sending those awesome people some replies.

        Anyways, I'm quite fond of this new batch as it was a lot of fun to do. I still made some mistakes (as usual), but I could have made much worse ones. It is almost like the more of these I do the better I get. Who'd have thought?

        In case you don't read my twitter updates, for the month of April you can expect to see a new post every day. Might be a story, might just be a picture, might be a little bit of who-knows-what. But rest assured you'll see something new. A little make-up gift for my lackluster posting as of late.


26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

Supernatural (#29) is copyright Eric Kripke and Warner Brothers.

[EDIT] oops...totally forgot to mention that Spirited Away's Kaonashi(#28) is copyright Studio Ghibli, and/or Hayao Miyazaki, and/or Toho, and/or Walt Disney Pictures...I'm having a hard time figuring it out, but it is probably one of those.

1 comment:

  1. I love number 27!!
    ANd I recognize #28!

    Rosem

    ReplyDelete