Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random Poems

        Last night I stayed up pretty late trying to prepare some pretty cool stuff for today's post. However, I couldn't finish and had to go to bed. This morning I woke up and had to go straight to my job where I worked for 7 hours. Afterwards I came home, went grocery shopping, made some dinner, ate said dinner, and now here I am and my time to get a post in today is nearly up. Clearly I don't have time to finish my nice post for you, so here are some random poems I found laying around my hard drive.

Potatoes:
One potato, two potato,
three potato, four.
Six potato, seven potato,
ugh I can't eat anymore damn potatoes.


The Male Chauvinist Counting Rhyme:
1, 2, have a brew.
3, 4, scope the floor.
5, 6, pick up chicks.
7, 8, go on a date.
9, 10, have sex again.


A selection from "A Rap about Arbit":
The rain waters run aground
and the waves in river start to abound,
with the roaring sound that drowns out screaming,
hides all the scheming,
and obscures a lot of meaning,
but the salmon still swim upstream
'cause salmon ain't afraid to keep dreaming.


        Alright. Tomorrow's post will be a lot better I assure you. So until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment