Well usually I don't give in to these random "tag" questions, but I do like to contribute to mutual blog reading, so I'll acquiesce to Lee's request.
The question is to name 20 albums that have had some profound impact on you. Ok here goes in no particular order.
1. The Postal Service - Give Up
2. The Hopefuls - The Fuses Refuse to Burn
3. Blink-182 - Enema of the State
4. Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
5. Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope
6. Mark Mallman - Mr. Serious
7. Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons You Paint That Shit Gold
8. Ross Sutter - Mama Will You Buy Me a Banana
9. The Hopefuls - Now Playing At The One-Seat Theater
10. Chris Koza - The Dark Delirious Morning
11. mc chris - Life's a Bitch and I'm Her Pimp
12. The Weepies - Say I Am You
13. Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
14. Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly
15. Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rewrite
16. Bowling For Soup - A Hangover You Don't Deserve
17. Karmella's Game - The Art of Distraction
18. Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane
19. Mike Doughty - Haughty Melodic
20. Blink-182 - Blink-182
Wow that is a strange grouping. Their impacts range from changing how I think about something to just changing my taste in music to just making me feel good. I don't know what else to say. If you've got any wonderings go ahead you can ask otherwise I shall bow out silently.