Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why Is No One Around?

I was just thinking too much, as per usual, and somehow got onto the subject of "manly things". My inner monologue went something like this:

"Yeah, manly things! Manly things like...shucking oysters and jumping off of cliffs...wait...what?"

Needless to say this makes me laugh, which is quite sad considering I am laughing at my own thinking processes. I've been particularly bad, in recent days, with getting pronunciations and standard phrases correct. Either my brain has taken it upon itself to make these things more awesome or make me look foolish in the eyes of others. I have yet to decipher which it is.

Also no one is ever around when I come across something that really tickles my fancy. This is probably for the best as I tend to be a little too happy about it. No one else seems to be able to see the delightful humor in it. Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment