Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Mc-freakin-Giver!

Today I fixed my broken belt using nothing more than a hairpin. I've been dying to tell this to people all day, because I am immensely pleased about it. I had to call my mom just so I could tell someone. I get a big smirk just thinking about it. Think of me what you will. You know you're impressed.

I'm like 50% done with the picture from last time. I've been taking the time to actually put details in and such. However, tomorrow I have an amazing amount of homework to catch up on. In all likely hood tomorrow is going to suck. Hopefully I'll be able to rally my energy and get shit done. Yes, get things done!

...yeah. I don't believe it either.

The soundtrack to Muppet Christmas Carol just came on and although it is out of season I feel compelled to listen to the whole album so I can sing along. Best Christmas Movie EVER! So good that I rank it high among regular movies as well.

While I certainly go on for length about the rest of today, I'll cut things short. I shall leave you with the message that I recently saw Slumdog Millionaire and it is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. You should go see it. Heck, I will gladly go with you and watch it again. Danny Boyle's movies are quickly starting to dominate my list of favorites: Sunshine, 28 Days Later, and now Slumdog Millionaire. Soooooo good, all of them.


"In all the places you find love
It feels like Christmas
It is the season of the heart
A special time of caring
The ways of love made clear
It is the season of the spirit
The message if we hear it
Is make it last all year"
-Muppet Christmas Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment